Experienced Material Handler / Forklift Operator
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill Experienced Material Handler / Forklift Operator positions on 1st and 3rd shift for our client located in Holland.
The Material Handler / Forklift Operator position is an experienced, full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift and 3rd shift
– Moving product using a Hi-Lo or hand jack (you will be trained and certified).
– Package/banding materials.
– Stage materials for production and/or shipping.
– Conduct final counts of materials.
– Handle outgoing material handling.
– Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs when needed.
– Must have warehouse/material handler experience.
– Must have previous high-reach truck experience.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.393.8800
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Material Handler position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.