Exactly what is a staffing firm and how does it work for me?
When you sign with a staffing firm, you have initiated a relationship with an agency that already has strong relationships with employers. Forge Industrial Staffing connects qualified candidates with employers offering light industrial jobs. Our reputation is dependent on the level of talent we provide. That’s why if you pass muster, rest assured we will represent you to the best of our abilities and get you to the best companies and temp jobs.
Are there any charges or fees I need to worry about?
Forge has no fees. Forge operates on a contingency basis only. That means the client pays when we fill their open positions. You only have to worry about being prepared to show our clients you’re the best employee they can get.
Why wouldn’t I just look for a job myself?
You certainly could, but the benefits of using a good staffing agency cannot be measured.
Forge can reach hiring managers a lot faster than you can. We also provide a level of expertise in recruitment that helps avoid mistakes.
- You’re going to have a difficult time finding temp jobs on the Internet. Almost all positions are channeled through agencies like Forge. A staffing agency is more likely to connect you with a job than you making phone calls and answering job posts.
- An agency can provide job search tips to maximize the possibility of finding the best light industrial jobs.
- It’s not unusual for Forge candidates to be hired after proving their mettle. If you are between jobs, going through a staffing agency could be the first step to closing that gap.
How can I increase the chances I will find work with Forge?
While Forge cannot guarantee a position at any given time, here are some job search tips.
• Wear appropriate clothing for industrial environments.
• Have your photo ID.
• Be prepared to submit to a drug screening.
While we will do most of the heavy lifting, taking the initiative to be in the office and ready to work greatly increases your chances of finding employment.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Forge can be more than an outlet to temp jobs. Our Service Coordinators can be excellent conduits for everything from preparing for you for an interview to polishing your resume. Use our deep network to see trends, meet the right people and get a huge advantage over candidates using conventional methods to find industrial jobs.
I’m sold. What do I do next?
Check out what Forge can do. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Forge Industrial Staffing. Once you know what you’re getting into fill out our online application.