Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - DTN - Warren
Changing Lives, One Job at a Time
Currently seeking to fill Manufacturing Technician positions on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift for a company located in Warren.
– 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
– Operate equipment to accepted safety and production standards.
– Maintain clean and safe work area utilizing 5S methodologies and in accordance with hazard assessment.
– Actively participate in problem solving, continuous improvement and teaming activities utilizing the following methodologies:
– Use and maintain product and process controls utilizing Dynamic Control Plan (DCP) methodology.
– Participate in problem solving activities utilizing 8D and Poka-Yoke methodology.
– Strive for quality improvement and cost reduction, utilizing continuous improvement methodologies.
– Support in training and development of new team members.
– Work and promote teamwork.
– Maintain and utilize Statistical Process Control (SPC), Quality Operating System (QOS) measurables and all U.S. Manufacturing reporting documentation.
– Maintain and verify all quality gaging, Poka-Yokes and mistake proof devices in accordance with U.S. Manufacturing engineered specifications.
– Verify and maintain just-in-time inventory based on pull system.
– Ensure that equipment is serviced as required utilizing Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) methodology.
– Set-up all equipment in the entire cell to accepted engineering standards, utilizing quick changeover methodology.
– Determine what repairs are required based on MRB documents.
– Must be able to use hand gages, (micrometers, calipers, snap gages and master gages).
– Notify supervisor of issues or problems.
– DOT training if required Hi-Lo driving.
– Perform other duties as assigned by area supervisor.
– High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
– Must be willing to work in a team environment.
– Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form, as required.
– Must have a positive attitude.
– Must be willing to assume responsibility and be accountable for their actions.
– Create and work in an environment of respect and integrity.
– Helpful to be mechanically inclined.
– Must have the ability to be trained in skills required per the training matrix.
– Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs without a manipulator (lift assist).
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $15/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard
Forge Industrial Staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1995 and still growing! We have various job opportunities available including, General Labor, Hi-Lo Forklift, Sorter, Quality Inspector, Maintenance, Stacker, Cleaner, Loader/Unloader, Assembler, Material Handler, Machine Operator, Packager, and more. We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
What Forge has to offer you : Paid holidays, vacation pay, health insurance, referral bonus program, employee of the month, employee appreciation days and a weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard!
Forge Industrial Staffing – DTN – Warren
Warren, MI 48093
Forge Industrial Staffing has bilingual (English and Spanish) job applications, all necessary paperwork and Spanish-speaking Service Coordinators available at every location. Forge Industrial Staffing is an equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan. Forge Ahead for Safety – We take your safety seriously!