Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - DTN - Warren
Pay Rate: $16 - 18/hr
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.
The Hi-Lo Driver job is a full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 6 am – 6 pm four days on and four days off schedule.
– Know your schedule 7 weeks in advance.
– Must be able to immediately operate propane sit-down Hi-Lo. It is bigger than most Hi-Lo’s due to the product size.
– Loading and unloading trucks, staging containers, stacking and moving containers. Banding coils together.
– Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
– Minimum 1 year of Forklift / Hi-Lo experience.
– Experience moving heavy equipment with forklifts.
– Must have a vehicle.
– Will have to complete and pass our internal Hi-Lo certification test.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 586.382.9240
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Hi-Lo Driver position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.