Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - GRWest - Alpine
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.
Steel Mill Floor Operator
Bonus – We are extending a cash bonus of $100 to split between you and a referred friend or relative! When your referral completes 40 hours of work with Forge, you’ll both receive a bonus of $50 each.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Steel Mill Floor Operator positions on 1st shift with our client, a steel mill processing company, located in Walker. You don’t want to miss out on working with this great company!
The Steel Mill Floor Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
– 1st shift, 5 am – 3:30 pm
– Load product onto skids, band, prepare for shipping and occasionally load using a Hi-Lo.
– Perform duties with minimal supervision.
– Keep the work area in a clean and orderly condition.
– Follow all company instructions, safety policies, and rules.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
– Ability to learn new things quickly and work as part of a team.
– A high level of initiative thinking, as well as motivation.
– Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Must have a reliable form of transportation.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.647.1100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Steel Mill Floor Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.