Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - GRWest - Alpine
Pay Rate: $14/hr
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.
Bonus – Betz pays for all of your health insurance and medical bills for your family. This is an amazing perk we have NEVER seen offered at a company! With good attendance and performance, you can be hired in quickly!
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Foundry Associate positions with our client located in Walker.
The Foundry Associate job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 6 am – 10 pm or 10 pm – 6 am
– Overtime is a must
– Perform production/assembly work.
– Perform daily equipment start-up inspections.
– Perform physical labor that requires repetitive movement.
– Operate the equipment safely on a daily basis.
– Perform daily cleanup of the work area.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Any experience in a manufacturing setting, including casting, cleaning, shakeout, and pouring.
– Interested candidate will have experience in a manufacturing setting.
– Those with a construction background are also encouraged to apply.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $14/hr
– Raises during the first year up to $15 – 18/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.647.1100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Foundry Associate position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.