Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - GRWest - Alpine
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Food Packager positions on 1st and 3rd shifts with our client located in Walker. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Food Packager job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 6:30 am – 2:30 pm
– 3rd shift, 10:30 pm – 6:30 am
– Follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Safe Food Handling Practices.
– Pack, pull or package products or other materials by hand.
– Load, pack, package, count, scan, label, assemble cartons, boxes, totes, or containers according to specifications in a large food production area.
– Keep designated areas clean and orderly.
– Clean the production floor, shovel, squeegee, gather, and empty trash.
– Must be able to work overtime as needed.
– No previous experience is required.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.647.1100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Food Packager position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.