Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - DTN - Warren
Pay Rate: $16 - 18/hr
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.
Shipping / Receiving Coordinator
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Shipping / Receiving Coordinator positions on 1st shift with our client located in Troy. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Shipping / Receiving Coordinator job is a full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift (may change)
– Receive all incoming goods, pull packing slips and match to purchase orders, and deliver all items to the appropriate location(s).
– Demonstrate commitment to safety and performs job duties in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
– Understand and process shipments through FedEx, UPS, LTL systems.
– Run a powered industrial vehicle (pallet jacks, tow motors, turret truck).
– Read, understand, and produce appropriate shipping/receiving documents as needed.
– Demonstrate basic ability to work with Excel, Word, email, and general computer knowledge that will allow the use of intercompany technology systems.
– Communicate and coordinate effectively with other departments on a daily basis.
– Maintain overall cleanliness of the shipping/receiving area.
– Act as lead in the department manager’s absence.
– Prepares reports such as inventory, balance, price lists, and shortages.
– May operate office machines such as computer, copy machine or calculator.
– Perform deliveries (local) per the Shipping manager schedule.
– Previous Shipping/Receiving/Warehouse experience preferred.
– Must have strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently to achieve production expectations.
– Able to stand for long periods of time.
– Must be able to operate a powered industrial vehicle (forklift truck, hand jack, etc.).
– Able to lift at least 60 lbs.
– Willingness to work overtime when needed.
– Able to be on your feet for extended periods.
– Able to bend, twist, reach and lift up to 50 pounds.
– Able to multi-task and set priorities.
– Be flexible and adaptable to change.
– Must be able to work in a team environment.
– Michigan driver’s license, CDL license.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $16 – 18/hr (depending on experience)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 586.382.9240
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Shipping / Receiving Coordinator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.