Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - DTN - Warren
Pay Rate: $40k
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.
Sterling Heights, MI
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill an IT Generalist position with our client located in Sterling Heights. Our client is looking for an experienced IT generalist with a strong foundation in systems and network administration. They want a self-starter who takes ownership of their work and is eager to use and grow their technical skills to support a vast array of different technical support needs and challenges. You need to be eager to learn and engage your critical thinking skills to tenaciously resolve any issue that comes across your desk.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $40,000 (depending on experience)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
– Onsite and remote user and customer help desk technical support.
– Hardware and device configuration, repair, maintenance, and deployment.
– Systems and network maintenance and troubleshooting.
– Server systems, software, and user administration.
– Asset tracking and management.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
– Experience working in a Windows server environment and windows domain administration.
– Fundamental understanding of basic network infrastructure, hardware, and protocols.
– Various pc and mobile operating system configuration and management.
– Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
– Excellent communication and organizational skills.
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 586.382.9240
If you or someone you may know is interested in this IT Generalist position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.