Our client in Indianapolis, IN is looking for Produce Production Clerks.
Shifts Available: 1st and 2nd shift
Pay Rate: $10 – 10.50/hr
– Responsible for preparing, packaging and assembling deli products for sale to the company’s retail stores, distribution center(s) and/or third party customers.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
– Use equipment and utensils to properly prepare, assemble and package deli products (i.e., fruits, vegetables, salads, sandwiches, dips, etc).
– Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruits.
– Weigh, package, wrap and/or bag, and label products.
– Maintain a clean and sanitized facility to include the food preparation area and washing dishes.
– The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities
– Ability to read weight/label scale (numbers). Must be able to use a knife for cutting and preparing food products. Ability to work in a fast paced food production environment. Knowledge of sanitation procedures helpful.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is frequently required to sit/stand/walk. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical food production environment (varied temperatures; frequent refrigerated/cold environment) and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to refrigerated/freezer coolers on a frequent basis. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
– General Kitchen/Deli equipment (i.e. slicers, fryers, scales, ovens, mixers, steamers, etc.)
Forge Industrial Staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1994 and still growing! We take pride in our community involvement by not only helping individuals find short and long term employment, but also working with organizations in our community that do everything from helping to feed the hungry, to making sure that families find presents under their trees at Christmas time.
What Forge has to offer you : Paid holidays, vacation pay, health insurance, referral bonus program, employee of the month, employee appreciation days and a weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard!
Forge Industrial Staffing – Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN 46214
Forge Industrial Staffing is an equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.