Our Forge Industrial Staffing branch in Livonia is currently seeking to fill a press brake operator for their client in Ferndale, MI.
Pay Rate : $17 – 21/hr
- One year experience in a metal fabricating plant
- Experience with gauges and calipers
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with Windows, and Scanner
- Capable of reading and understanding blue prints
Duties and Tasks :
- Identify and select correct forming program on CNC brake Software.
- Set up and operate equipment to manufacture the highest quality parts, while maintaining production standards and safety precautions
- Perform machine setup in accordance with the production package.
- Operate assigned equipment according to the production package to ensure standards and efficiencies are met.
- Safely load material according to blue print.
- Complete 1st piece of check with department lead and quality inspector.
- Operate hydraulic brake press according to the production package.
- Perform hourly in-process and finished part inspections using gauges, calipers, and squares to ensure quality goals are met.
- Meet daily production goals and zero defect criteria.
- Place finished parts into designated containers with appropriate label
- Ensure required paperwork and computer entries are complete and accurate
- Immediately inform leader or member of management of any machine malfunction, production quality, or safety issues.
- Perform repetitive bending, reaching, and lifting actions of material weighing 0 – 100 lb.
- Monitor production supplies
- Maintain a clean and safe department and workplace
- Operation Monitoring
- Operation and Control
- Quality Control Analysis
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving
Forge Industrial Staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1995 and still growing! We take pride in our community involvement by not only helping individuals find short and long term employment, but also working with organizations in our community that do everything from helping to feed the hungry, to making sure that families find presents under their trees at Christmas time.
What Forge has to offer you : Paid holidays, vacation pay, health insurance, referral bonus program, employee of the month, employee appreciation days and a weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard!
Livonia, MI 48150-1820
Forge Industrial Staffing has bilingual (English and Spanish) job applications, all necessary paperwork and Spanish-speaking Service Coordinators available at every location.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://forgestaff.com/apply →