Forge Industrial Staffing is currently looking for an Office Administrator/Service Coordinator to join our Warren location. Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish is a huge plus.
Forge Industrial staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry for over 25 years and still growing! We also take pride in our community involvement by not only helping individuals find long term employment, but we also work with organizations in our community that do everything from helping to feed the hungry, to making sure that families find presents under their trees at Christmas time. We offer a generous benefits package, which also includes paid time off to volunteer in our community.
If you desire to change lives one job at a time, good at multi-tasking and excel working in a fast paced environment, we encourage you to apply and come grow with us!
Manages a variety of payroll and general office activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish is a huge plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following :
– Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, equipment maintenance other clerical services.
– Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
– Answers incoming phone calls and works switchboard, take and route messages as appropriate.
– Researches and develops processes and procedures that create timely and efficient workflow.
– Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
– Performs payroll processing (taxes, exemptions and insurance).
– Reviews records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
– Tracks statistics and prepares activity reports for guidance of management.
– Coordinates activities of various office functions to insure compliance to procedures.
– Maintains contact with outside vendors.
– Maintains and controls supplies to insure appropriate levels.
– Able to function in a fast paced team environment.
– Maintains confidentiality of all documents and information.
– Other duties may be assigned.
– Internal and external customer service skills.
– Internal and external communication and phone skills.
– Proficiency with 10-key adding machine and other office equipment.
– Positive and professional in demeanor and appearance.
– Available for overtime.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Ability :
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Math Ability :
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability :
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills :
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Inventory software; Payroll systems; Internet and e-mail software and Contact Management systems.
Certificates and Licenses :
No certifications needed
Supervisory Responsibilities :
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment :
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and taste or smell.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This is a full time career opportunity and is starting at $15 per hour with a competitive benefits package; health, dental, vision, PTO/vacation.
Forge Industrial Staffing – DTN – Warren
Warren, MI 48093
Forge Industrial Staffing has bilingual (English and Spanish) job applications, all necessary paperwork and Spanish-speaking Service Coordinators available at every location.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://forgestaff.com/about/careers-with-forge-warren/ →