Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - Muskegon (Norton Shores)
Changing Lives, One Job at a Time
Click here -> forgestaff.com/apply.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently looking for a Service Coordinator to join our Muskegon team!
Forge Industrial staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry for over 25 years and still growing! We Provide light industrial workers to a diverse roster of businesses. Our unique focus on industrial job fulfillment, coupled with our exceptional customer service is a major part of our continued success. We at Forge, are dedicated to being involved in our community. Over that past 25 plus years, Forge has partnered and worked closely with area high schools, homeless shelters and many other organizations in the community that do everything from helping to feed the hungry, to making sure families find presents under their trees. Here at Forge, we are always seeking out self-starting, dynamic candidates who are dedicated to helping others and have the ability to provide top notch service to our temporary workforce and client base.
We offer a generous benefit package which includes 7 paid days off per year in addition to vacation time. We promote from within while providing our team members a clear path for growth through our Leadership Development Program. All team members are eligible for raises and promotions after 6 months.
If you are a motivated self-starter with a desire to change lives one job at a time, you have dynamic customer service skills, you are great at multi-tasking, and excel working in a fast paced environment, we encourage you to apply and come grow with us!
Successful candidates must have great communication skills, a positive attitude and be internally driven to grow and succeed.
Responsibilities of the Service Coordinator :
– Recruit, screen and present qualified candidates for our clients’ needs based on job descriptions.
– Conduct phone based pre-screening of candidates to evaluate their skills, suitability, availability, compensation and understand their job preferences.
– Manage the recruitment process based on changing priorities and client needs.
– Assist in verifying credentials, checking references, background checks, client testing, etc.
– Schedule interviews, debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
– Develop partnerships with customers by setting and keeping achievable commitment dates, understanding customers’ product, requirements, and style of operating. Make our customers’ vision/mission/goals, ours as well.
– Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety, security, and company standards.
Requirements of the Service Coordinator :
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
– Dynamic customer service skills
– Ability to problem solve
– Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Office, etc.)
– Ability to speak English
– Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
This is a full time 3 pm – midnight shift career opportunity. Starting pay is $15 per hour with a competitive benefits package; health, dental, vision, PTO/vacation.
Must have a flexible schedule and your own transportation.
Norton Shores, MI 49444
Forge Industrial Staffing has bilingual (English and Spanish) job applications, all necessary paperwork and Spanish-speaking Service Coordinators available at every location. Forge Industrial Staffing is an equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan.