Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - Muskegon (Norton Shores)
Changing Lives, One Job at a Time
Or, if you would like to Quick Apply with us, please complete the form below and a Service Coordinator will contact you shortly!
Currently seeking Assembly Operators on 2nd and 3rd shift with a new client located in Newaygo. This client is a mobility technology company specializing in mirrors for automotive industry. The Assembly operator, as a member of a cross-functional team, performs production work to assemble or fabricate a product or sub-assembly in accordance with team goals.
– 2nd and 3rd shift
– Operates machinery, light weight or large heavy assembly, material handling, and inspection.
– Performs production work to assemble or fabricate a product or sub-assembly in accordance with team production goals.
– May perform work manually and/or by machine operation.
– Ensures product and process quality and efficiency through appropriate inspection and continuous improvement problem solving activities.
– Maintains procedures and standards to provide compliance with quality standards for assigned area.
– Efficiently performs basic preventative maintenance and routine product changeover setups.
– Maintains material movement systems and completes proper paperwork and documentation to guide operations of the team.
– Participates in annual planning process, understanding plant objectives and identifying improvements to help attain goals.
– Performs other duties as necessary in support of team objectives.
– Able to pass drug screening.
– High school diploma; or equivalent.
– Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
– Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively in a team environment.
– Demonstrates ability to operate within production and quality standards; including being able to operate/utilize all job-related equipment. Equipment may include fork-lift, hand tools, production machinery, etc.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $11.50/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard.
Forge Industrial Staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1994 and still growing! We take pride in our community involvement by not only helping individuals find short and long term employment, but also working with organizations in our community that do everything from helping to feed the hungry, to making sure that families find presents under their trees at Christmas time.
What Forge has to offer you : Paid holidays, vacation pay, health insurance, referral bonus program, employee of the month, employee appreciation days and a weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard!
If you or someone you know is interested in working with one of the best Industrial Staffing Agencies in Michigan, please go into our Muskegon (Norton Shores) location, call us, or apply online.
Forge Industrial Staffing – Muskegon (Norton Shores)
Norton Shores, MI 49444
Forge Industrial Staffing has bilingual (English and Spanish) job applications, all necessary paperwork and Spanish-speaking Service Coordinators available at every location. Forge Industrial Staffing is an equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan. Forge Ahead for Safety – We take your safety seriously!