Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - Muskegon (Norton Shores)
Pay Rate: $15/hr + shift premium
Weekend Forklift Operator
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Weekend Forklift Operator positions on 2nd shift with our client located in Muskegon. This is a great opportunity with a great company!
The Weekend Forklift Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift, 5 pm – 5:30 am Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
– Overtime work may be required.
– Hours are subject to change to support customer/company needs, so you must be flexible.
– Initiates, coordinates, performs, and/or monitors assigned activities as required to maximize the services the distribution center’s operations.
– Receiving, shipping, appointment scheduling, driver check-in/out, inventory management, and other customer service/operational support activities.
– Must have at least 1 year of forklift experience.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
– Pass a drug screen.
– Able to work overtime when needed.
– Must have good attendance.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $15/hr + shift premium
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Employee Appreciation Day
– $200 Referral Bonus
– Employee of the Month
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 231.799.2100
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.