Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - Indianapolis
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.
Picker / Packer
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Picker / Packer openings on 1st and 2nd shifts with our client located in Indianapolis. You don’t want to miss out on working with this great company!
The Picker / Packer job is an entry-level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 7 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday
– 2nd shift, 3:30 pm – 12 am, Sunday – Thursday
– Mandatory overtime.
– Need to be able to stand and walk the entire shift.
– Perform duties with minimal supervision.
– Maintain a steady workflow.
– Keep the work area clean and safe.
– Follow directions.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
– Must be able to work independently or as a team.
– Ability to lift and/or move various weight amounts as needed.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 317.856.4400
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Picker / Packer position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.