Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - Holland
Changing Lives, One Job at a Time
Or, if you would like to Quick Apply with us, please complete the form below and a Service Coordinator will contact you shortly!
Pellet Mill Operator
Our Holland office is currently seeking Pellet Mill Operators for 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities in the Holland.
– 2nd and 3rd shift
– Directly controls the day to day operation of the drying, sizing and pelletizing process.
– Communicating with the loader operator to ensure a continuous flow of well mixed material is fed into the dryer.
– Safely and efficiently operating and monitoring all outdoor equipment such as the burner, dryer, multiclones, dry hammer mill, fines shaker, baghouse and all conveying equipment.
– Safely and efficiently operating and monitoring all indoor equipment such as the surge hoppers, pellet mills, cooler and all conveying equipment.
– Monitoring and recording all time, temperature and pressure readings necessary.
– Gathering and processing all moisture and ash samples necessary.
– Gathering and processing finished pellet samples per PFI requirements.
– Working closely with the maintenance staff to troubleshoot and repair any issues that adversely affect the safety or efficiency of the production process.
– 2-3 years of basic operation of an industrial production line.
– Experience striving for and meeting production goals.
– The ability to understand and communicate complex ideas.
– Must have the ability to lift up to 80 lb.
– Basic mechanical skills.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Pellet mill operational knowledge.
– Pneumatic and mechanical conveyor understanding.
– PLC programming knowledge.
– Electrical motor experience.
– 1-2 years fork lift operation.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $13/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard
Forge Industrial Staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1994 and still growing! We take pride in our community involvement by not only helping individuals find short and long term employment, but also working with organizations in our community that do everything from helping to feed the hungry, to making sure that families find presents under their trees at Christmas time.
What Forge has to offer you : Paid holidays, vacation pay, health insurance, referral bonus program, employee of the month, employee appreciation days and a weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard!
If you or someone you know is interested in working with one of the best Industrial Staffing Agencies in Michigan, please go into our Holland location, call us, or apply online.
Forge Industrial Staffing – Holland
144 Coolidge Avenue
Holland, MI 49423
Forge Industrial Staffing has bilingual (English and Spanish) job applications, all necessary paperwork and Spanish-speaking Service Coordinators available at every location. Forge Industrial Staffing is an equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan. Forge Ahead for Safety – We take your safety seriously!