Forge Industrial Staffing is currently looking for individuals with Supervisor experience for our client in Highland Park.
You will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of assigned personnel and production assembly processes needed to complete each assigned project. You will organize work assignments, define responsibilities, and complete necessary training for personnel as needed. You will also understand and monitor individual/ team performance and apply effective leadership and lean management practices to meet job standards and company objectives.
Pay Rate : $16.45
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
– Analytical skills/ detail oriented
– Ability to multi-task
– Ability to delegate tasks and follow-up / verify timely and accurate completion
– Communication and motivational skills (verbal and written)
– Leadership and coaching skills (verbal and written)
– Goal oriented/ performance target driven
– Organizational/time management skills
– Product lot/expo handling, hadley process, and documentation procedure knowledge
– Production, warehousing and/or order fulfillment knowledge
– Assembly equipment operation knowledge (taper, box glue machine, tying, wrapping)
– Radio frequency/real-time inventory scanning control system knowledge
– Reading comprehension
– PC proficiency (Internet, ADP Advantage, Microsoft Word, Excel,)
– Problem solving skills
– Math skills (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, balance reconciliation)
Equipment and Tools :
– Heat tunnel/ shrink banding
– Shrink wrap machine (department specific)
– Computer, calculator, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax
– DD intranet / sharepoint, DD document control library, DD E-mail system
– ADP Advantage, MS Excel spread sheets and MS Word software
– Fork lift and/or pallet jack, tape machine, box glue machine, strapping/ tying machine
– Other equipment and tools in department as required to assist or train others as needed
Forge Industrial Staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1994 and still growing! We take pride in our community involvement by not only helping individuals find short and long term employment, but also working with organizations in our community that do everything from helping to feed the hungry, to making sure that families find presents under their trees at Christmas time.
What Forge has to offer you : Paid holidays, vacation pay, health insurance, referral bonus program, employee of the month, employee appreciation days and a weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard!
Livonia, MI 48150-1820
Forge Industrial Staffing has bilingual (English and Spanish) job applications, all necessary paperwork and Spanish-speaking Service Coordinators available at every location. Forge Industrial Staffing is an equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.