Branch Location Info Forge Industrial Staffing - Muskegon (Norton Shores)
Changing Lives, One Job at a Time
Or, if you would like to Quick Apply with us, please complete the form below and a Service Coordinator will contact you shortly!
Hanging / Racking
Currently seeking to fill a Hanging / Racking position on 1st and 2nd shift with a company located in Grand Haven.
– 1st and 2nd shift
– Hanging/racking parts on a paint line.
– Communicate daily with all shop members in all aspects of the shop needs.
– Take initiative to pick-up, clean-up, put inventory away, sweep, etc.
– Share responsibility of checking and maintaining the accuracy of shop inventory.
– Regularly lift and move various weight amounts.
– Perform ‘QA’ Quality Assurance duties.
– Communicate ‘QC’ Quality Control issues with Shop Printer.
– Support Shop Printer and Shipping Department with accurately counting out job runs main, variants, proofs, etc.
– Operate industrial paper cutter to cut down jobs to exact specifications.
– Proficient computer skills and the ability to use simple arithmetic.
– Knowledge of Google Applications (Gmail, calendar, drive) is a plus.
– Ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision.
– Ability to give full attention to the task at hand, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions when appropriate.
– Problem sensitivity with the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong and communicate this with the Shop Printer.
– Confidence and accuracy when operating all shop equipment (table saw, cutter and pressure washer).
– Fast, efficient and detail oriented.
– Must be able to remain on feet for daily work shift and regularly lift various lbs.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $11/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard
Forge Industrial Staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1994 and still growing! We take pride in our community involvement by not only helping individuals find short and long term employment, but also working with organizations in our community that do everything from helping to feed the hungry, to making sure that families find presents under their trees at Christmas time.
What Forge has to offer you : Paid holidays, vacation pay, health insurance, referral bonus program, employee of the month, employee appreciation days and a weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard!
If you or someone you know is interested in working with one of the best Industrial Staffing Agencies in Michigan, please go into our Muskegon (Norton Shores) location, call us, or apply online.
Forge Industrial Staffing – Muskegon (Norton Shores)
Norton Shores, MI 49444
Forge Industrial Staffing has bilingual (English and Spanish) job applications, all necessary paperwork and Spanish-speaking Service Coordinators available at every location. Forge Industrial Staffing is an equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan. Forge Ahead for Safety – We take your safety seriously!