Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Muskegon (Norton Shores)
Pay Rate: $16.20 - 16.70/hr
Customer Service Representative – Shipping / Receiving
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill a Customer Service Representative position with our client, a distribution center, located in Muskegon. You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
The Customer Service Representative job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift, 5 pm – 5:30 am Friday-Sunday
– Training Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (2-3 weeks)
– Hours are subject to change to support customer/company needs, so you must be flexible.
– $16.20 – 16.70/hr
– Initiates, coordinates, performs, and/or monitors assigned activities as required to maximize the services of the distribution center’s operations.
– Receiving, shipping, appointment scheduling, driver check-in/out, inventory management, and other customer service/operational support activities.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
– Good with math and problem-solving.
– Solid computer skills, experience with RF WMS application, Outlook, and Excel spreadsheets is a plus.
– Pass a drug screen.
– Able to work overtime when needed.
– Must have good attendance.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– 2nd shift
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Employee Appreciation Day
– $200 Referral Bonus
– Employee of the Month
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 231.799.2100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Customer Service Representative position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.