Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Muskegon (Norton Shores)
Paint Line Operator
Grand Haven and Muskegon, MI
Currently seeking to fill multiple Paint Line Operator positions on all shifts for our clients in Grand Haven and Muskegon. These are great opportunities with a great companies!
The Paint Line Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts
– Up to $18.50/hr
– Hanging/racking parts on a paint line.
– Communicate daily with supervisors.
– Take the initiative to pick up, clean up, put inventory away, sweep, etc.
– Share responsibility in other departments when necessary.
– Regularly lift and move various weight amounts.
– Perform ‘QA’ Quality Assurance duties.
– Communicate Quality Control issues to supervisors and line leaders.
– Able to work overtime.
– Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
– Ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision.
– Ability to give full attention to the task at hand, take time to understand the points being made, and ask questions when appropriate.
– Fast, efficient and detail-oriented.
– Must be able to remain on feet for a daily work shift and regularly lift various weight amounts.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid pay card
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 231.799.2100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Paint Line Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.