Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Muskegon (Norton Shores)
Pay Rate: $15 - 17/hr
Grand Haven, MI
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple positions on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts with our industrial clients located in Grand Haven. We have several clients looking to hire permanent staff.
The positions are entry level, full-time positions. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
– $15 – 17/hr
– Operates machinery, lightweight or large heavy assembly, material handling, and inspection.
– Performs production work to assemble or fabricate a product or sub-assembly in accordance with team production goals.
– May perform work manually and/or by machine operation.
– Ensures product and process quality and efficiency through appropriate inspection and continuous improvement problem-solving activities.
– Performs other duties as necessary in support of team objectives.
– Willingness to commit to full-time work.
– Demonstrates good attendance and communication skills in order to work effectively in a team environment.
– Demonstrates ability to operate within production and quality standards; including being able to operate/utilize all job-related equipment. Equipment may include fork-lift, hand tools, production machinery, etc.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid pay card
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 231.799.2100
If you or someone you may know is interested in a position with Forge Industrial Staffing, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.