Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Muskegon (Norton Shores)
Pay Rate: $15 - 17/hr
Grand Haven, MI
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Bumper Manufacturing positions ALL shifts with our client located in Grand Haven. Our client manufactures a variety of automotive parts specializing in bumpers.
The Bumper Manufacturing job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 6:30 am – 2:10 pm
– 2nd shift, 2:10 pm – 10:30 pm
– 3rd shift, 10:10 pm – 6:30 am
– $15 – 17/hr
– Set up and operate roll forming systems, which included turnstiles, coil carts, decoilers, strip welders, recoilers, roll formers, punch presses, induction welders, resistance welders, various measuring devices, both mechanical and electrical, various automatic inspection devices, stock straighteners, various coil feed devices, scrap conveyors, part conveyors, automatic material handling, etc.
– Perform die repair such as changing roll form sections, punches, buttons, etc.
– Sharpen punches and make other repairs as necessary.
– Utilize hand measuring tools including Micrometers, Calipers, Tape Measure, Feeler Gages
– Pass drug testing.
– Pass background screening.
– Able to work overtime.
– High school diploma OR GED.
– Ability to use simple arithmetic.
– Ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision.
– Ability to give full attention to the task at hand, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions when appropriate. – Fast, efficient, and detail-oriented.
– Must be able to remain on feet for a daily work shift and regularly lift various weight amounts.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 231.799.2100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Bumper Manufacturing position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.