Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Indianapolis
Pay Rate: $17/hr
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Material Handler openings on 1st and 2nd shift with our client located in Plainfield. Monday – Thursday schedule!!! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Material Handler job is an entry-level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 6 am – 4:45 pm, Monday – Thursday
– 2nd shift, 4:45 pm – 3:30 am, Monday – Thursday
– Load/Unload containers and small package shipments.
– Pick/pack and assist with cycle counts.
– Stage materials for loading onto trucks.
– Conduct final counts of materials being loaded onto trucks.
– Handle outgoing material handling.
– Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs consistently.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 317.856.4400
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Material Handler position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.