Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Indianapolis
Pay Rate: $16/hr
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to a Loss Prevention position on 1st shift with our client located in Plainfield. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Production job is a full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
The Loss Prevention will work alongside other key EH&S, Asset Management, and Operations members to help in minimizing the financial losses of ERI material as it relates to theft, and vandalism. The position requires the ability to detect criminal behavior and identify security violations. Loss Prevention expected to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with Operations Managers, and the Director of EHS&S.
In addition, the Loss Prevention must work with discretion and professionalism, while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
– Ensure visitors are signing-in and assigned badges
– Monitor surveillance cameras for security and safety investigations.
– Verify all dock doors are secured and locked.
– Conduct periodic facility security walk-throughs.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
– Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
– Ability to learn new things quickly and work as part of a team.
– A high level of initiative thinking, as well as motivation.
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Must have a reliable form of transportation.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 317.856.4400
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Material Handler position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.