Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Indianapolis
Pay Rate: $19/hr
Forklift / Reach Truck Operator
– 1st shift, 6 am – 6 pm, Friday – Sunday
– Unload merchandise and/or product that is inbound.
– Load merchandise and/or product that is being outbound.
– Weigh merchandise and/or product and get measurements (DIMS).
– Receive, unpack, check and verify merchandise and/or product, to ensure accuracy.
– Pack, re-pack, and wrap product for shipping.
– Consolidate partial pallets into full pallets for location/inventory consolidation.
– Label parts as needed during put away, picking, or shipping process.
– Pack and shrink wrap orders for outgoing shipments.
– Must have forklift experience loading and unloading trucks.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 317.856.4400
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Forklift / Reach Truck Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.