Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Indianapolis
Pay Rate: $22/hr
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple TIG Welder positions on 1st shift with our client located in Indianapolis. You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
The TIG Welder job is a skilled, full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 7 am – 3:30 pm
– Overtime as needed
– Weld-on stainless steel sheets or plates.
– Follow all established safety policies and procedures.
– Read and interpret drawings.
– Identify components by part number and drawings.
– Measure and mark locations for metal components on the assembly tables or fixtures.
– Lift and position components on the assembly tables or fixtures using the overhead cranes.
– Assemble and tack welding component parts for major weldments in preparation for final welding.
– Use portable grinders and hand files to fit parts to welded assemblies and to remove rough spots, spatter, and other defects from welded parts and assemblies.
– Minimum of 1-year previous experience.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $22/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 317.856.4400
If you or someone you may know is interested in this TIG Welder position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.