Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Holland
Pay Rate: up to $16.50/hr
Plastic Injection Mold Operator
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Plastic Injection Mold Operator and Secondary Operations positions on all shifts with our client located in Holland. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Plastic Injection Mold Operator and Secondary Operations are entry level, full-time positions. No experience required! We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift – machine operator
– 2nd shift – machine operator
– 3rd shift – machine operator
– Trimming plastic parts, completing quality checks, and some basic assembly, and machine operation.
– Run injection molding machine.
– Adhere to standards and procedures of the manufacturing process.
– Ability to pass drug screening.
– HS Diploma or GED
– Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
– Ability to visually inspect products for quality speculation.
– Ability to read, interpret and follow written work instructions.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.393.8800
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Plastic Injection Mold Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.