Website Forge Industrial Staffing - GRWest - Grandville
Pay Rate: $15.60/hr
Bonus – We continue to search for valuable employees like you. That is why we are extending a cash bonus of $100 to split between you and a referred friend or relative! When your referral completes 40 hours of work with Forge, you’ll both receive a bonus of $50 each.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking candidates for Assembler/Production opportunities on 1st and 3rd shifts. This company is a manufacturer of plastic automotive parts which are coated (painted) and finished (buffed / polished). Potential candidates must be able to physically stand, move and bend and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift. Attendance is extremely important- potential candidates should be seeking long-term opportunities.
– 3rd shift, Sunday – Wednesday, 7 pm – 5 am
– Operate non-motorized equipment to move pallets of raw materials, barrels of bulk, or finished goods.
– Conduct quality checks on raw and finished products.
– Basic knowledge of production, machine operation, and troubleshooting.
– Assembly line packaging.
– Read and operate the production weigh scale.
– Basic computer skills.
– Ability to lift 50 lbs.
– Ability to work overtime as needed.
– Manufacturing experience preferred.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.719.1017
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Assembler position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.