Website Forge Industrial Staffing - GRWest - Grandville
Pay Rate: $14/hr
Bonus – We continue to search for valuable employees like you. That is why we are extending a cash bonus of $100 to split between you and a referred friend or relative! When your referral completes 40 hours of work with Forge, you’ll both receive a bonus of $50 each.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking Machine Operators for opportunities with a local aluminum assembly manufacturer, conveniently located on the bus line. These positions are entry level, do not require pre-employment screening or previous experience. Potential candidates will be interested in an opportunity to get to work- with lots of overtime up for grabs!
– 1st shift, 5 am – 3:30 pm
– Operate machines according to operating procedures.
– Ensure proper machine start-up procedure is performed.
– Ensure proper machine shut down procedure is performed.
– Perform visual inspections on all parts.
– Package product according to customer requirements.
– Label packages according to the customer or internal requirements.
– Assist shift leader with machine changeovers.
– Clean and maintain workstation.
– Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– 10 Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.719.1017
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Machine Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.