Website Forge Industrial Staffing - GRWest - Alpine
Pay Rate: $16-$17/hr
The Foundry Assistant job is an entry-level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – send in your resume today!
– 6:30 am – 3pm or 9 pm – 5:30 am
– Overtime is a must
– $16 – 17/hr
– Perform production/assembly work.
– Perform daily equipment start-up inspections.
– Perform physical labor that requires repetitive movement.
– Operate the equipment safely on a daily basis.
– Perform daily cleanup of the work area.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Any experience in a manufacturing setting, including casting, cleaning, shakeout, and pouring.
– Interested candidate will have experience in a manufacturing setting.
– Those with a construction background are also encouraged to apply.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.647.1100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Foundry Assistant position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.