Website Forge Industrial Staffing - GRWest - Alpine
Grand Rapids, MI
Currently seeking Food Packagers for openings on all shifts (1st, 2nd & 3rd). This local food manufacturer, conveniently located along a major public transit bus line, produces and packages a variety of food products including cereal, breakfast bars, and snack products. Previous experience is not required, however, qualified candidates will be comfortable working at a fast pace and standing throughout the entire 8 hours shift.
– 1st shift, 7:55 am – 4 pm
– 2nd shift, 3:55 pm – 12 am
– 3rd shift, 11:55 pm – 8 am
– Follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Safe Food Handling Practices.
– Pack, pull or package products or other materials by hand.
– Load, pack, package, count, scan, label, assemble cartons, boxes, totes or containers according to specifications in a large food production area.
– Keep designated areas clean and orderly.
– Clean the production floor, shovel, squeegee, gather and empty trash.
– Must be able to work overtime as needed.
– No previous experience required.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Shift Premiums
– Attendance Bonus
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.647.1100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Food Packager position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.