Website Forge Industrial Staffing - GRWest - Alpine
Pay Rate: $15 - 18/hr
Bonus – We are extending a cash bonus of $100 to split between you and a referred friend or relative! When your referral completes 40 hours of work with Forge, you’ll both receive a bonus of $50 each.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple CNC Machine Operator positions on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts with our client located in Belmont.
The CNC Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – send in your resumes today!
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 5 am – 5:15 pm, Monday – Thursday
– 1st shift, swing shift, 5 am – 5:15 pm, Monday – Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
– 1st shift, 5 am – 5:15 pm, Wednesday – Saturday
– 2nd shift, Monday-Thursday 5 pm – 5:15 am
– 2nd shift, swing shift, 5 pm – 5 am, Monday – Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
– 2nd shift, 5 pm – 5:15 am, Wednesday – Saturday
– $15 – 18/hr
– Sets up, adjusts, and operates a CNC Mill to finish plates to thickness.
– Sets up, adjusts, and operates a CNC Mill to mill plate flat and to tolerances
– Plans operating procedures on CNC Mill; select, change cutters when required.
– Use magnetic table and chucks or clamps to position and secures workpiece on the table of machine using care to support irregular work properly to avoid distortion, or arrange and properly secure multiple-piece setups.
– Works from part drawings, specifications and grinding-milling instructions.
– Uses scale, micrometers, and indicators to make setups, adjustments, and to check work.
– Minimum supervision and direction on the more standardized work, receiving instructions and guidance on new or special work; work is subject to process and final inspection and check.
– 1-2 years of experience setting up and operating CNC Milling machines or relative experience in the Tool and Die trade is preferred but can be trained.
– Ability to read a micrometer.
– General understanding of machinery.
– The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 25 lbs.
– Ability to stand for the entire shift.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.647.1100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this CNC Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.