Website Forge Industrial Staffing - GREast - Cascade
Pay Rate: $15.50/hr
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill a warehouse position with our client located in Wyoming. You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
The Warehouse Worker position is a full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift 6:30am-5pm
– Working in greenhouse
– Working in a warehouse selecting orders and some scanning
– Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price, etc.).
– Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements.
– Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place.
– Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries.
– Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control.
– Experience with forklift required.
– Speak, read, and write in English.
– Ability to bend, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the day.
– Computer experience.
– Great math skills.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.977.3700
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Warehouse Worker position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.