Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Fort Wayne
Bonus – Referral Bonus Program – $100 bonus after your referral works 40 hours!
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple General Labor positions on 1st shift with our client located in Spencerville. This is a great opportunity with a great company!
The General Labor job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 7 am – 3:30 pm
– Perform functions such as masking, de-masking, and paint touch-up, loading parts on the paint lines, and removing and packing finished parts from the paint lines.
– Quality and on-time delivery.
– Occasionally operates stationary or moving overhead hoists.
– Maintains general housekeeping within all areas of the finishing facility including production areas, warehouse/storage areas, and waste disposal areas.
– Must have the ability to learn all basic quality aspects of operation in several areas of the plant.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities.
– Basic math.
– Wears proper safety equipment.
– Follow written and verbal instructions.
– Ability to work against and meet deadlines.
– Must be willing to work overtime as required to meet customer demands.
– Regularly lift and move up to 25 lbs. Occasionally lift and move up to 40 lbs.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 260.471.5900
If you or someone you may know is interested in this General Labor position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.