Website Forge Industrial Staffing - Elkhart
Pay Rate: $25/hr
Hot Stamp Press
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Production positions on 2nd shift with our client, an Automotive facility, located in Goshen. You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
We are hiring immediately – Send us your resume today! Let’s get you to work.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift, 2pm-10pm
– Operate machines according to operating procedures.
– Ensure proper machine start-up procedure is performed.
– Ensure proper machine shut down procedure is performed.
– Assemble parts according to quality standards.
– Perform visual inspections on all parts.
– Package parts according to customer requirements.
– Label packages according to customer or internal requirements.
– Assist shift leader with machine changeovers.
– Clean and maintain workstation.
–Looking for experience in Coil Press and Robotics
– Ability to work well with others.
– Ability to walk, stand, bend and lift.
– Must be detail-oriented.
– Must be self-driven.
– Must be a team player.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 574.293.5900
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Stacker position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.