Website Forge Industrial Staffing - DTW - Livonia
Pay Rate: $15 - 16.75/hr
Sanitation / Recycler
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Sanitation / Recycler positions on 1st and 2nd shifts with our client located in Wixom. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Sanitation / Recycler job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 7 am – 5 pm
– 2nd shift, 3 pm – 11 pm
– $15 – 16.75/hr
– Collaborate with and direct cross-functional teams in sanitation-specific tasks.
– Ensure personal safety, company safety, and quality protocols are followed, especially with a focus on adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocols and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs).
– Complete daily master cleaning schedule (MCS) tasks and daily cleaning tasks.
– Support daily operations through tool and supply cleaning, line clean-up, waste removal, and recycling efforts.
– Maintain necessary sanitation equipment and supplies.
– Understanding of manufacturing and sanitation requirements to meet personal safety, food safety, and quality standards.
– Experience with clean out of place (COP) systems.
– Knowledge of acid, alkali, and sanitizing chemicals.
– Knowledge of Safe Quality Foods (SQF) audit system.
– Experience performing sanitation activities in an organic food manufacturing environment preferred.
– Experience with or ability to operate riding/walk behind floor scrubber.
– Basic math skills including weights and measurements.
– Ability to follow detailed work instructions.
– Ability to work in a team environment with the skill to listen attentively, be inclusive and genuine with effective communication.
– Experience with Lockout Tag Out (LOTO).
– Basic mechanical skills, including using hand tools and disassembly and reassembly tasks.
– Must take pride in their work, be respectful of others, be a team player, self-motivated, and reliable.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 734.458.7300
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Sanitation / Recycler position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.