Website Forge Industrial Staffing - DTW - Livonia
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Machine/Saw Operator positions on 1st shift with our client located in Commerce Twp. This is a great opportunity with a great company!
The Machine/Saw Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 7 am – 4pm
– Must be available to start at 4 am when requested and to work on Saturdays.
– Operate saw machines according to operating procedures.
– Ensure proper machine start up procedure is performed.
– Ensure proper machine shut down procedure is performed.
– Assemble parts according to quality standards.
– Perform visual inspections on all parts.
– Package parts according to customer requirements.
– Label packages according to customer or internal requirements.
– Assist shift leader with machine changeovers.
– Clean and maintain workstation.
– Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Prior industry experience preferred but not required (training is provided).
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 734.458.7300
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.