Website Forge Industrial Staffing - DTW - Livonia
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Inspector positions on all shifts with our client located in Livonia. You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
The Inspector job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 6 am – 2:30 pm
– 2nd shift, 2 pm – 10:30 pm
– 3rd shift, 10 pm – 6:30 am
– Monday – Friday with some Saturdays/Sundays
– Operate non-motorized equipment to move pallets of raw materials, barrels of bulk, or finished goods.
– Conduct quality checks on raw and finished products.
– Basic knowledge of production, machine operation, and troubleshooting.
– Assembly line packaging.
– Read and operate the production weigh scale.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
– Basic computer skills.
– The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items u
– Ability to work overtime as needed.
– Manufacturing experience preferred.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 734.458.7300
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Inspector position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.