Website Forge Industrial Staffing - DTW - Livonia
Pay Rate: $14.75/hr
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill Quality Technician positions on 1st shift with our client located in Hamtramck. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Quality Technician job is an entry-level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
– 1st shift, 7:00 – 4:30 pm
– Perform assigned tests on materials, goods in process, or finished goods where results are compared with company quality standards.
– Report results to line mechanics, supervisors, or digital press operators who will make an analysis and take necessary action.
– Visually inspects for defects in quality and assures established quality standards.
– Remove defectives and place acceptable products back online.
– Notify line supervisor/group leader, maintenance/process technicians, or digital press operators when inspection data exceeds acceptable limits or when major incidents of poor quality are noted.
– Record results on inspection forms or charts and report the number of defects found.
– Resume is required.
– Work independently as well as in a team.
– Ability to understand drawing (basic GDandT) and specifications.
– Ability to identify and understand required inspection setup.
– Must take pride in their work, be respectful of others, be a team player, be self-motivated, and reliable.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 734.458.7300
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Quality Technician position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.