Website Forge Industrial Staffing - DTW - Livonia
Heat Treat / Racker
Farmington Hills, MI
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Heat Treat / Racker positions on 2nd shift with our client located in Farmington Hills. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Heat Treat / Racker job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift, 3:45 pm – 12 am
– Lift and rack metal parts to prepare for heat treat.
– Take the initiative to pick up, clean up, put inventory away, sweep, etc.
– Share the responsibility of checking and maintaining the accuracy of shop inventory.
– Regularly lift and move various weight amounts.
– Perform ‘QA’ Quality Assurance duties.
– Communicate ‘QC’ Quality Control issues with Shop Printer.
– Support Shop Printer and Shipping Department with accurately counting out job runs main, variants, proofs, etc.
– Operate industrial paper cutter to cut down jobs to exact specifications.
– Proficient computer skills and the ability to use simple arithmetic.
– Knowledge of Google Applications (Gmail, calendar, drive) is a plus.
– Ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision.
– Ability to give full attention to the task at hand, take time to understand the points being made, and ask questions when appropriate.
– Problem sensitivity with the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong and communicate this with the Shop Printer.
– Confidence and accuracy when operating all shop equipment (table saw, cutter, and pressure washer).
– Fast, efficient, and detail-oriented.
– Must be able to remain on feet for a daily work shift and regularly lift and move up to 50 lbs.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 734.458.7300
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Heat Treat / Racker position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.