Website Forge Industrial Staffing - DTN - Warren
Madison Heights, MI
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple CNC Operator positions on 1st and 2nd shifts with our client located in Madison Heights. This is a great opportunity to gain some valuable experience!
The CNC Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, Monday – Friday, 6 am or 7 am start times
– 2nd shift, Monday – Thursday, 2:30 pm to 1 am
– OT available
– Measure and cut raw materials for the construction of retail signage and decor items.
– Operate one CNC router table at production quotas.
– Maintain a clean work area, keep the floor clear of debris.
– Use time wisely and remain productive.
– Other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
– Perform all job duties using standard safety practices and safety standards.
– Responsible for following all company policies as stated in the employee handbook.
– Ability to lift up to 80 lbs of material on a regular basis.
– Basic knowledge of computer operations including CAD/CAM software (minimum of 2 years experience).
– Basic knowledge of measuring tools such as tape measure, ruler, and meter gauges.
– Ability to read and follow written directions and basic shop drawings.
– Have a general understanding of signage and graphics materials, substrates, and manufacturing processes.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 586.382.9240
If you or someone you may know is interested in this CNC Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and everyone with kindness, compassion, and respect.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.