Our client located in Whitestown, IN is currently seeking a Contract Labor Operator.
Pay Rate : $14/hr
Shifts Available : 2nd and 3rd shift
The purpose of the Machine Operator is to produce product within their area of assigned responsibility according to all quality and safety policies and procedures.
The responsibilities of the Machine Operator include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and operating applicable popcorn packaging / printing equipment such as gearboxes, photo-eyes, conveyors, wrappers, car-toners and case packers.
– Perform lockout tagout whenever service, maintenance, or repair (SMR) will be performed
– Performing required quality checks in a timely manner to ensure product meets all safety and quality standards.
– Following all company policies and procedures including safety, environmental and housekeeping requirements.
– Following the direction of the team leader as determined.
– Working in a team environment with integrity and commitment to the established processes and procedures and treat everyone with respect.
Education – minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience – minimum of 1-3 years
Forge Industrial Staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1994 and still growing! We take pride in our community involvement by not only helping individuals find short and long term employment, but also working with organizations in our community that do everything from helping to feed the hungry, to making sure that families find presents under their trees at Christmas time.
What Forge has to offer you : Paid holidays, vacation pay, health insurance, referral bonus program, employee of the month, employee appreciation days and a weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard!
If you or someone you know is interested in working with one of the best Industrial Staffing Agencies in Indiana, please go into our Indianapolis location, call us, or apply online.
Forge Industrial Staffing – Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN 46214
Forge Industrial Staffing has bilingual (English and Spanish) job applications, all necessary paperwork and Spanish-speaking Service Coordinators available at every location.
To apply for this job please visit forgestaff.com.