Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill MIG Welder positions on 1st shift with our client located in Holland. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The MIG Welder job is an experienced position. Prior work history is required. The client is requesting a weld test for all qualified candidates. Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 7 am – 4:30 pm
– Must be able to weld up to 30″ with minimal stops.
– Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
–1 year of related experience.
– Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
– Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate channels.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or pay card
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.393.8800
If you or someone you may know is interested in this MIG Welder position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.