Vinyl Graphic Applicator
Madison Heights, MI
Bonus – Our client is a great company that offers performance-based pay increases.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Vinyl Graphic Applicator positions on 1st shift with our client located in Madison Heights. You don’t want to miss out on working with this great company!
The Vinyl Graphic Applicator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 6 am – 2:30 pm (opportunities for OT during the week and Saturdays)
– Layout, cut, weed, tape and apply pressure-sensitive vinyl to various substrates.
– Apply, prepare, and remove trans mask.
– Read and interpret drawings accurately.
– Measure accurately for layouts, cutting, and application.
– Dependable, self-motivated, and organized.
– Able to work overtime with short notice.
– Maintain equipment and cleanliness of work area.
– Communicate and work well with others.
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Reliable transportation.
– High school diploma is required.
– Mechanical aptitude required.
– 2 years of vinyl application experience preferred.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 586.382.9240
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Vinyl Graphic Applicator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and everyone with kindness, compassion, and respect.