Straw Machine Operator / Baler
Bonus – We continue to search for valuable employees like you. That is why we are extending a cash bonus of $100 to split between you and a referred friend or relative! When your referral completes 40 hours of work with Forge, you’ll both receive a bonus of $50 each.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Straw Machine Operator / Baler positions on 1st and 2nd shifts with our client located in Wayland. Our client company has been around since 1930 and is now a lead supplier for huge distributors like Lowes, Tractor Supply, Family Farm and Home, and many more!
The Straw Machine Operator / Baler job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
– 1st shift 5 am – 5 pm
– $14.50 – 15.50/hr
– Perform timely checks to ensure that only quality product is manufactured.
– Maintains established cycle settings on assigned machines to ensure the production quantity.
– Check order to ensure correct products, boxes, and cartons are being used for a scheduled job.
– Comply with all safety rules, policies, procedures, and practices including performing lock-out/tag-out of production equipment when required.
– Immediately respond to any defective goods.
– Maintain a safe and clean work area at all times.
– Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Lead, Team Supervisor or Department Manager.
– Basic computer skills.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.719.1017
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Straw Machine Operator / Baler position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.