Columbia City, IN
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Steel Fabricator positions on 2nd shift with our client located in Columbia City. You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
The Steel Fabricator job is an entry-level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift, 3 pm – 11:30 pm
– Overtime available during the busy season.
– Up to $16.75/hr
– Operate fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
– Read blueprints and other technical drawings.
– Verify completed work and check dimensions, materials to be used, and quantities.
– Read, understand, and complete all production paperwork.
– Perform production support activities as directed by the Team Leader.
– Maintain a clean and well-organized work zone.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
– Some manufacturing experience.
– Some mechanical aptitude.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
– Ability to learn new things quickly and work as part of a team.
– A high level of initiative thinking, as well as motivation.
– Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Must have a reliable form of transportation.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 260.471.5900
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Steel Fabricator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.