Stand-Up Forklift Driver
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill Stand-Up Forklift Driver positions on 2nd and 3rd shift with our client located in Brighton. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Maintenance job is an entry-level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
– 2nd shift, 3pm – 11 pm
– 3rd shift, 11pm-7am
– Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
– Safely drive powered fork trucks and transport materials between loading, processing and storage areas.
– Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
– Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
– Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
– Certified hi-lo / forklift operator.
– Minimum 2 of forklift / hi-lo experience.
– Experience moving heavy equipment with forklifts.
– Computer literacy and basic math skills.
– Reliable with a valid driver’s license.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 734.458.7300
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Stand-Up Forklift Driver position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.