Shipping and Receiving Lead
Fort Wayne, IN
Bonus – Referral Bonus Program – $100 bonus after your referral works 40 hours!
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill a Shipping and Receiving Lead position on 1st shift with our client located in Fort Wayne. This is a great opportunity to gain some valuable experience!
The Shipping and Receiving Lead position requires some previous experience and is a full-time temp to permanent position. Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift – 7:30 AM to 5 PM (some flexibility required)
– $18 – 20/hr
– Complete paperwork and bills of lading, UPS, FedEx with shipping information
– Verify weights of products before sealing boxes
– Monitor inventory
– Label packages for shipment
– Perform visual inspections on all product before loading
– Package parts according to customer requirements.
– Clean and maintain workstation.
– Two years Shipping and Receiving experience
– Bar code experience
– Ability to pass a drug screen
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 260.471.5900
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Shipping and Receiving Lead position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.