On-Site Service Coordinator
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently looking for an Coordinator to join our Livonia location.
Here at Forge, we are always seeking out self-starting, dynamic candidates who are dedicated to helping others and have the ability to provide top notch service to our temporary workforce and client base.
We offer a generous benefit package which includes 7 paid days off per year in addition to vacation time. We promote from within while providing our team members a clear path for growth through our Leadership Development Program. All team members are eligible for raises and promotions after 6 months.
If you are a motivated self-starter with a desire to change lives one job at a time, you have dynamic customer service skills, you are great at multi-tasking, and excel working in a fast paced environment, we encourage you to apply and come grow with us!
Successful candidates must have great communication skills, a positive attitude and be internally driven to grow and succeed.
- $14 per hour
- Recruit, screen and present qualified candidates for our clients’ needs based on job descriptions.
- Conduct phone based pre-screening of candidates to evaluate their skills, suitability, availability, compensation and understand their job preferences.
- Manage the recruitment process based on changing priorities and client needs.
- Assist in verifying credentials, checking references, background checks, client testing, etc.
- Schedule interviews, debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Develop partnerships with customers by setting and keeping achievable commitment dates, understanding customers’ product, requirements, and style of operating.
- Make our customers’ vision/mission/goals, ours as well.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety, security, and company standards.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Dynamic customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Office, etc.)
- Ability to speak English
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
- Bilingual A Plus
- Profit Sharing Quarterly Bonus
- Competitive Benefits Package
This is a full time career opportunity, Monday-Friday at our client in Romulus
Must have a flexible schedule and your own transportation.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.